NPO Digital TV Systems is a leading Russian site for the mass production of civil electronics. The company performs the entire range of contract services for assembling electronic devices of any complexity, from the surface mounting of components on a printed circuit board to the packaging of the final product.
- Corporation Digital Satellite begins operations for the sale and maintenance of satellite broadcasting systems.
- Technopolis GS opens in Kaliningrad Region, the first private innovation cluster in Russia, followed by the opening of DTVS – the first plant in the cluster.
- Production of the millionth subscriber digital television receiver.
- Cooperation begins with Samsung Electronics, which includes the production of digital satellite receivers and the development of 3D broadcasting.
- Creation of an industrial investment cluster, unification of General Satellite’s businesses under a new international brand – GS Group.
- The group’s structure includes the production of domestic electronics and digital television set-top boxes under the General Satellite brand.
- Opening of a production line of Russian electronic smart cards that can protect Russian television equipment from unauthorised data copying.
- Launch of full cycle contract manufacturing of tachographs: from printed circuit board mounting to final testing and packaging.
- Launch of the GS A230, Russia’s first digital television set-top box with Ultra HD (4K) support.
- Market launch of the GS Gamekit, Russia’s first games console with HDTV set-top box functionality.
- Launch of the first Android-based TV set-top box with smart home support.
- Upgrading of the surface mounting line to enable automatic 3D inspection of solder paste and double automatic optical 3D inspection to minimise the percentage of defects.
- DTVS becomes one of the top three largest contract manufacturers of electronic equipment.
- Launch of contract manufacturing of AMD B450 motherboards for GK Philax – the first Russian development for AMD microprocessors.
- Contract manufacturing begins of Russian tablets and smartphones for Marvel Distribution.
The enterprise is part of GS Group, which gives it a major advantage over other similar companies.
The business can take advantage of the full technological capacity of the Technopolis GS innovation cluster to manufacture its products. The company has the latest state-of-the-art equipment, which enables it to satisfy its customers’ needs in full.
DTVS production capacity – 20 million items a year.
One of the key business areas is the contract manufacturing of components for computer equipment. The company offers contract manufacturing of home and consumer electronics, electronics for the housing and utilities sector, security systems and receivers for telecommunications companies.
DTVS has state-of-the-art equipment that allows it to switch quickly between manufacturing processes and perform four-level quality control.
Examples of manufactured products
The company’s quality management system complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.